Sergio Busquets

Maria

Yesterday he made 115 passes, with an accuracy of 96% and had 10 long balls(for those who say he can only make short passes). :amazed: I'm starting to think that he has been our best player this season.

It's a disgrace that he doesn't get to be in Uefa's best XI never and Pique was present after being shit for 6 months. He grew so much that he has become my favourite player after Messi. :wub:

E

estranged

I thought he was excellent today, showed a lot of heart and spirit especially in the 2nd half when the game was slipping away, while others didn't seem too bothered.

I love this man :busquets: :wub:

Bionicman

He needs to be careful; quite frankly the ref should have awarded a penalty kick against us for his foul in the first half (on Valero IIRC).

abual3bed1

Not a penalty in a million years. The attacker got his legs stuck in between Busquet's

if the ref was close to the incident .. he would've called it .. it's not a penalty in the replay .. but the ref has to decide in micro second .. because it looked like that Sergio fouled him ..

psychotsek

Will become Barca's most important player in 2 years.

Although he is far from being my best player i believe this is true.He's been great this season thus far.He just needs rest (wellcome back Oriol??) and Imo become more athletic (build muscles) minimize his mistakes cause his potition is critical and every now and then try to create sth offensively to help team's play.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Will become Barca's most important player in 2 years.
RlWW9.jpg

Home of Barca Fans