Sergio Busquets

B

barcelonista

Without Xavi he kept our midfield ticking. Expected this from Thiago but Busquets was boss. :busquets:

Maria

Without Xavi he kept our midfield ticking. Expected this from Thiago but Busquets was boss. :busquets:

Yeah, pretty dissapointed with Thiago,but I guess we should give him time to develop. Busquets probably is the player who has developed even more this year. The sky is the limit for him. :busquets:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
There were a couple moments where he almost lost the ball, other than that he was his usual awesome self... I guess he was just trying to entertain, right? Hahahaha...

Maria

Yesterday he made 115 passes, with an accuracy of 96% and had 10 long balls(for those who say he can only make short passes). :amazed: I'm starting to think that he has been our best player this season.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
our best player this season.
javier+mascherano+barca+barcelona+barcablog+barca+blog+12.jpg

B

barcelonista

We need a Busquets vs. Malaga video as soon as possible. He bossed the midfield so much, Xavi must have been proud.

X

xaviniesta

he is one of the few, if not the only one, who uses stepover in this team. im nut sure 'if you're serious or trolling' but in this case it was justified, no? he didn't do this for fun but used it to unbalance the defender. it's basicly the same move as messi often uses, but he goes under the ball with his foot, not over.

it's hilarious if players to stepovers when they are not moving and just dancing on the same spot.

fanastic performance again by the way.

:busquets:

Home of Barca Fans