Sergio Busquets

zanela

I've nearly only payed attention to Sergio the last 6/7 games, in hopes of finally trying to figure out how a lot of guys on this forum can say hes the best DM in the world, and Pep too ofc.
My opinion still havent change, i still think hes below average for a team of our calibre, i've really really tried to see hes "brilliance" and i have been watching him while being very optimistic and positive, and don't say its because he dives i don't like him, for example i love Alves and i can still see he is the best RB in the world even tho he dives. I liked him against Malaga but that was it.

For a DM, his game reading is the best in the world. He makes clever interceptions (without having to lunge in with heavy tackles or busting a gut), just by near perfect anticipation of opposition movement. His quick ball recovery and one-touch layoff to the man in space keeps the attack in motion in short succession. Always making himself available for the pass, and thus helping in ball retention. He lays the foundation for the tempo and the direction of attack, via simple and smart ball distribution. The thing with Busquets is, he is quite unorthodox for a DM, in that his game is subtle and effortless. Also why many fail to recognize his role and importance for us.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
For a DM, his game reading is the best in the world. He makes clever interceptions (without having to lunge in with heavy tackles or busting a gut), just by near perfect anticipation of opposition movement. His quick ball recovery and one-touch layoff to the man in space keeps the attack in motion in short succession. Always making himself available for the pass, and thus helping in ball retention. He lays the foundation for the tempo and the direction of attack, via simple and smart ball distribution. The thing with Busquets is, he is quite unorthodox for a DM, in that his game is subtle and effortless. Also why many fail to recognize his role and importance for us.

Beautiful post

Maria

busktsmad1.gif

His feints are bettter than Messi's. :wub:

Xavi6

Here's hoping it wasn't a break, in any case, what a horrible and nasty injury, seeing Valdes and Cesc grimacing wasn't a good sign

ivan22

I cant take it anymore...why busi...who's next?

510229926.jpg

Ak2BeikCAAEBMMu.jpg

this is horrible...this season is cursed...por que?...cant be happy even if we' won 10-0 and RM would've lost...

F

Flavia

Black cat running across Camp Nou. And then Busquets ...

totalBarça
the black cat that invaded the pitch lives at Camp Nou for years, and it's not the only one living there [via BarçaTV]

Don't blame the poor cat.

Home of Barca Fans