Sergio Busquets

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
RlWW9.jpg

Not even close to Busi's importance with Xavi's absence.

There are plenty that can do what Rafa will bring to the table.

I will say this though. His swag will be unmatched, maybe only by his brother.

zanela

For the position he occupies, it's importance, and how he executes it, Busi is indispensable to this team for the now and future.

Andersen22

I've nearly only payed attention to Sergio the last 6/7 games, in hopes of finally trying to figure out how a lot of guys on this forum can say hes the best DM in the world, and Pep too ofc.
My opinion still havent change, i still think hes below average for a team of our calibre, i've really really tried to see hes "brilliance" and i have been watching him while being very optimistic and positive, and don't say its because he dives i don't like him, for example i love Alves and i can still see he is the best RB in the world even tho he dives. I liked him against Malaga but that was it.

Superfly

Banned
I've nearly only payed attention to Sergio the last 6/7 games, in hopes of finally trying to figure out how a lot of guys on this forum can say hes the best DM in the world, and Pep too ofc.
My opinion still havent change, i still think hes below average for a team of our calibre, i've really really tried to see hes "brilliance" and i have been watching him while being very optimistic and positive, and don't say its because he dives i don't like him, for example i love Alves and i can still see he is the best RB in the world even tho he dives. I liked him against Malaga but that was it.

:lol:

X

xaviniesta

q

:rofl1:

at least you tried...

Last edited:

abual3bed1

:shh: :stv171:

Yugi

well, people have to have some "football" intelligence to recognize certain type of players/tactics/style
not saying that you dont have that intelligence but maybe you dont understand what Busi does, you shouldnt expect Messi-esque stuff

abual3bed1

well, people have to have some "football" intelligence to recognize certain type of players/tactics/style
not saying that you dont have that intelligence but maybe you dont understand what Busi does, you shouldnt expect Messi-esque stuff

:beer2:

E

estranged

people don't rate busquets because he does the elmentary stuff on the pitch, but then those elementary things are at times the hardest thing to do. anybody looking for tangible qualities in busquets just needs to look at his vision, technique (his 1 touch football especially) and intelligence. he reads the game so well. he's the definitive team player, will do anything to help his team and often puts himself on the line for the good of the team.

Good read on his contributions in WC2010

Home of Barca Fans