Sergio Busquets

ricknattery

there were a few nasty tackles from the Sociedad players that went unpunished. couple of handballs too.

that's just the way it is now. the refs are trying to help Madrid. no point getting miffed about it.

seems like rivals can pull shirts and hold our players from the waist or shoulders. It's getting way out of control

E

estranged

thankfully seems like nothing but a deep cut, it didn't look so bad on the replay either. still hes defo out for a week or 2 i suspect.

X

xaviniesta

39148.jpg

39148.jpg

39148.jpg

F

Flavia

Guardiola: "Busquets has a very deep cut, he'll have stitches, we'll see if he can play on Wednesday."

I doubt he'll be able to play.

Doobs

The Messiah
Guardiola: "Busquets has a very deep cut, he'll have stitches, we'll see if he can play on Wednesday." #fcblive

Maria

Official: Busquets has a lacerated contused wound at his right knee that needs stitches. Availability depends on the evolution of the injury.
note: a lacerated contused wound would be a wound in which the tissues are torn but the bone is not damaged.

tiki-taka

I think if the players wore specially made knee protection then it may have prevented Busquets to sustain this injury because in these weather condition the chance to tear the skin tissue is much greater than in normal weather condition.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans