Sergio Busquets

dalitis8

Banned
Goal.shit says that he has suffered a possible knee injury, and that he is prolly facing a long lay-off.

Can you believe those motherfuckers???

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Luckily it was just a deep cut as it looked like initially.

I wouldn't be surprised if he plays against Valencia, he'll probably just wear some sort of protection over it.

I'd rather he let it heal fully though, we should be able to hold off Valencia without him.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Next match, dos Santos could cover up for Busi I think. Valencia need to attack and we'd better played dos Santos to help our fluency in attack trying to exploit the spaces rather than Masch

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Luckily it was just a deep cut as it looked like initially.

I wouldn't be surprised if he plays against Valencia, he'll probably just wear some sort of protection over it.

I'd rather he let it heal fully though, we should be able to hold off Valencia without him.

I hope he doesn't. He won't be able to try hard, because pressure on fresh stitches can tear them off and open the wound again.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Next match, dos Santos could cover up for Busi I think. Valencia need to attack and we'd better played dos Santos to help our fluency in attack trying to exploit the spaces rather than Masch
Monster Masch would be ok too. he is great defensively and his passing game has greatly improved

B

barcelonista

Pep: When Cesc and the rest had their faces in their hands, I thought the worst about Busi's injury.

oh Pep :wub:

Fss, Cesc the pussy scared the shit out of Pep. Another reason to dislike him. :pep:

If Busi won't play on Wednesday, I have a feeling we'll not see JdS but Thiago in DM.

abual3bed1

Cesc reaction brought me back when Eduardo da Silva and Ramsey got injured ..

if it's a risk to play him against Valencia .. we still have Mascheranoto cover him .. no risks on Busi by any chance

abual3bed1

the amount of hate for Busquets on Twitter is sick .. many EPL fans said: " I don't like players to be injured .. but since it's Busquets .. hope he doesn't step a foot on the pitch again " ..

looks like Busquets has fucked their teams alot .. specially Mancs and gooners ..

Doobs

The Messiah
the amount of hate for Busquets on Twitter is sick .. many EPL fans said: " I don't like players to be injured .. but since it's Busquets .. hope he doesn't step a foot on the pitch again " ..

looks like Busquets has fucked their teams alot .. specially Mancs and gooners ..

True that, we wont miss out on the chance to laugh at their injuries and lucky for us, Busi will be back to ass rape them again :D

Home of Barca Fans