Sergio Busquets

D

danumber10

Next match, dos Santos could cover up for Busi I think. Valencia need to attack and we'd better played dos Santos to help our fluency in attack trying to exploit the spaces rather than Masch
Dos Santos is fat.....bring Oriol Romeu back

D

danumber10

the amount of hate for Busquets on Twitter is sick .. many EPL fans said: " I don't like players to be injured .. but since it's Busquets .. hope he doesn't step a foot on the pitch again " ..

looks like Busquets has fucked their teams alot .. specially Mancs and gooners ..
Don't worry , there is always a player hated in one team. In madrid they have 2 Cristina Ronalda and pepe.

X

xaviniesta

who cares what a 12 y.o premface, who lives only in the world of skysports, the sun, goal.com etc, who only see barcelona when they type 'barcelona cheating' to youtube, who's only reason to mention barcelona is to mock them because they are still butthurt, thinks about barcelona.

seriously why do you even go mad about them? busi's left toe has even more intelligence than those guys put together.

Yugi

tumblr_lyw7byskpK1qdwjsho1_400.gif

I know what Cesc must have felt after seeing Eduardo´s and Ramsey´s legs broken, must have been pretty terrible feeling it again

Clockwise

Buccaneer
tumblr_lyw7byskpK1qdwjsho1_400.gif

I know what Cesc must have felt after seeing Eduardo´s and Ramsey´s legs broken, must have been pretty terrible feeling it again

I see, but still would be much better if he showed strength. Giving heart and confidence to his injured teammate, and others. Players are the first people to be PTCs in the world, so panicking before getting the extents of a situation is not an option. hell, panicking AFTER getting the extents of a situation is not an option either. Winners don't roll that way.

abual3bed1

I see, but still would be much better if he showed strength. Giving heart and confidence to his injured teammate, and others. Players are the first people to be PTCs in the world, so panicking before getting the extents of a situation is not an option. hell, panicking AFTER getting the extents of a situation is not an option either. Winners don't roll that way.

that wasn't by any chance a pretty scence to witness .. seeing the picture terrified me .. how about the player who for sure had bad memories rushing back once he saw that .. Busquets injury looked nasty .. thank god it's not that serious ..

Clockwise

Buccaneer
that wasn't by any chance a pretty scence to witness .. seeing the picture terrified me .. how about the player who for sure had bad memories rushing back once he saw that .. Busquets injury looked nasty .. thank god it's not that serious ..

you and me are fans. their reactions must be different from ours in such conditions.
of course, it was not only a nasty scene but it also had a nasty meaning that our thin squad got even thinner in the worst time possible, and that's exactly why it needed strength to witness. He might have remembered his terrible memories of past injuries he had witnessed, he might have though "F*ck no another injury" which was also a very legitimate thought, but it's better to control yourself and keep it under the surface in such condition. this can help yourself and your team mates to regain focus and confidence.I'd like to make it clear that I do not mean to blame Cesc here, but I was suggesting what was the better, more mature reaction and hoping for him to grow both as a player and a person. Cesc will gain this control with time.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
cesc did witness some horrible injuries but he should maintain cool in such situations... leader should always sport a brave face. good thing he's not leader now but then he is expected to be one in future.

adil_909

barcastuff
First medical report: Busquets has a lacerated contused wound

weird terminology. a contusion just means bruise, and generally refers to the surrounding tissue that has received trauma and says that there is blood pooling there like you see when you get a bruise. a laceration and a wound are just different words for the same thing, so this is repetitive. so i guess what they are officially saying is that he had trauma to the leg which resulted in a wound and he subsequently developed a large bruise in the area.

gingerless

weird terminology. a contusion just means bruise, and generally refers to the surrounding tissue that has received trauma and says that there is blood pooling there like you see when you get a bruise. a laceration and a wound are just different words for the same thing, so this is repetitive. so i guess what they are officially saying is that he had trauma to the leg which resulted in a wound and he subsequently developed a large bruise in the area.

in english please

Home of Barca Fans