Sergio Busquets

ammarfcb

ze special one
are you not amused!!
2dsomjo.jpg

tumblr_lx5lqyG19e1qaa7gwo1_400.jpg

D

danumber10

excellent player but he knows nothing about fair play. Totally disappointing attitude sometimes.

Yugi

just when people are saying he was bad today someone pops up and says how he is diver and doesnt play fair
logic=failed

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Actually he didn't dive tonight, he has cut the diving a lot... However, he milks every single contact which is fine by me, one of the most awesome things about him is that he's always able to anticipate the opposition players and draw a foul... Pure genius at work...

And that handball was a clearly a penalty, but I doubt he did it on purpose...

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
No it was not. It was unintentional, and Barca drew no advantage from any contact made.

I agree it was not intentional, but it does seem fairly stupid to jump with your arms in the air... And Barca drawing no advantage is debatable, who are any of us to say that that ball could not have ended in the back of the net had Busquets not interfered? In the end I'm glad the ref agreed with you and not with me, but that could have been whistled and there wouldn't be much of an excuse to fall back on...

Genossa

Actually he didn't dive tonight, he has cut the diving a lot... However, he milks every single contact which is fine by me, one of the most awesome things about him is that he's always able to anticipate the opposition players and draw a foul... Pure genius at work...

And that handball was a clearly a penalty, but I doubt he did it on purpose...

I will probably get a lot of flak for this...

He dives only as much as Xavi and Iniesta. All of them seem to have small frames, and seem to be easily pushed off the ball. All of them though, only dives as much as most footballers. Cesc though, he seems to dive alot.

Maria

Cesc not only that he dives(there have been moments where his dives lead to Barca been counteratacked), but he also makes rash challenges and gets into arguments with the other players and the ref. He's a whiny little bitch and it's really hard for me to like him.

M

mitkoa7x

Busquets made the mistake for the goal, that is correct but everyone would have made it. Mascherano (if im not mistaking) jumped for the ball and was very close to getting it, but ended up a little bellow it. At that moment Busi though El Jefecito would clear the ball, so he turned towards the field, Masch didnt get the ball and it ended up hitting Busi in the shoulder blades and being deflected towards Falcao who wasnt correctly marked by Cesc. Im not blaming anyone for that goal, they all played their part. I fucking hate corners...

M

mitkoa7x

Puyol did let him make a run behind his back but Cesc should have covered for Puyi.

Home of Barca Fans