Sergio Busquets

Maria

nxkih3.jpg.gif

F

Flavia

my buddy's brother's godfather is part of the group against it, and sergi's granpa is... you know what it is. He says that almost no one knows about this, and he told me that i should never even try to post online, but i just couldn't resist my self.. ( i have severe OCD symptom....) He's tattoo is completely connected to this. I will be deleting this account in the next several days. whether you believe or not, the source is very trustable but i wont push it to much. (his family from Barcelona City got shitload of connection so many different industries, now he is living in a town in the East Coast USA, one of those hedge-fund towns.
Very trustable, as everything on the internet.

I surely believe you...

not :troll:

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
my buddy's brother's godfather is part of the group against it, and sergi's granpa is... you know what it is. He says that almost no one knows about this, and he told me that i should never even try to post online, but i just couldn't resist my self.. ( i have severe OCD symptom....) He's tattoo is completely connected to this. I will be deleting this account in the next several days. whether you believe or not, the source is very trustable but i wont push it to much. (his family from Barcelona City got shitload of connection so many different industries, now he is living in a town in the East Coast USA, one of those hedge-fund towns.
1q0n84.gif

I

iehko

well it seems like no one believes anyway so its fine, and yes it's ETA. alright im gonna delete my account, as i said before.

Maria

Milla wants to take Busi at the Olympics..so he won't rest for even a week probably. If Busi is the in Spain's first 11 and Javi is just a reserve, they should be pleased with Oriol and Javi Martinez for the DM spot. After the treatment RFEF gives us(they forgot how Pique got injured in 2 of their stupid games at the beginning of the season and couldn't play for for more then a month and now they sue him), Pep should just refuse to let him go.
They treat Barca like a foreign club most of the time, but in the summer they take full advantage of our players.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Milla wants to take Busi at the Olympics..so he won't rest for even a week probably. If Busi is the in Spain's first 11 and Javi is just a reserve, they should be pleased with Oriol and Javi Martinez for the DM spot. After the treatment RFEF gives us(they forgot how Pique got injured in 2 of their stupid games at the beginning of the season and couldn't play for for more then a month and now they sue him), Pep should just refuse to let him go.
They treat Barca like a foreign club most of the time, but in the summer they take full advantage of our players.

we really should tell the RFEF to go fuck themselves and withdraw all our players from Spanish duty. let's see them try and get out of that group without our boys.

and yeah, the way they're treating Piqué after fucking him up twice earlier in the season is just disgusting.

but what do you expect?

X

xaviniesta

let him better play at the olympics rather than in the euros together with xabi!

Yugi

yeah, they treat us like we were just feeder club and player were just machines...with this way Asspaňa is not going to win anything

unleash the Catalunya and see how they dominate

Home of Barca Fans