Sergio Busquets

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Cesc not only that he dives(there have been moments where his dives lead to Barca been counteratacked), but he also makes rash challenges and gets into arguments with the other players and the ref. He's a whiny little bitch and it's really hard for me to like him.

There are definitely aspects to his game he has to improve on, you mention a couple I've seen as well...He gets a bit dramatic, motions to the bench/Pep and generally carrying on with pestering/pressuring the referee...I suspect the fact that he was such a big star in England and was able to earn some respect from the officials, he clearly shows a real disgust at not getting similar respect from Primera Liga refs...His getting stuck in more than the other midfielders for the team presents itself with an advantage that has been absent...but if he's eager to get stuck in, he can't whine when the calls don't go his way either...Thiago, Xavi & Iniesta are smarter in terms of how to avoid the contact and that is perhaps down to the fact that Fab has been away from Spain for so long

utility73

Has someone done a correlation analysis between Busquets Headers and Death and Decay?
Subjectively I'd think the correlation factor must be pretty close to 1.0 ;)

But seriously someone should tell Busquets to never ever try to head a ball again...or at least take some lessons on how to do it correctly.

utility73

And that handball was a clearly a penalty, but I doubt he did it on purpose...
Don't know if the ref has seen the handball but even if so he could have decided to give advantage as it led immediately to a big scoring chance for AM.
And yes you can give advantage in such a situation. Also didn't Busquets get a yellow directly after this situation? Didn't really see what he got it for but could have been for the handball actually.

I

iehko

secret

i know that it is extremely dangerous to say this in public, but his grandparent is the member of *** (three letter group in spain, i know its kinda obvious) and the tattoo was referring to it too... my spanish friend has connection to an organization against *** and the information is trustable, but its not something that i can tell everybody...........

Maria

Del Bosque (coach ESP): "I hope Busquets and Thiago will play the Euro. They're young and can also take part in the Olympic Games."

What does he mean with "I hope"? And why does he think Busi and Thiago are in the same situation?

tumblr_lxrlreKoCr1qjzzyw.gif

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
i know that it is extremely dangerous to say this in public, but his grandparent is the member of *** (three letter group in spain, i know its kinda obvious) and the tattoo was referring to it too... my spanish friend has connection to an organization against *** and the information is trustable, but its not something that i can tell everybody...........

What group? Even if his grandad was a mass murderer, hows that Sergi's fault?

X

xaviniesta

attachment.php

M

mitkoa7x

What group is that? KKK?

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
sorrydudesmybad.jpg

dude has trouble defending from corners when Piqué isn't around because he has to be the lead marker. see: Milan home & this weekend.

s'cool though, he'll rebound.

I

iehko

my buddy's brother's godfather is part of the group against it, and sergi's granpa is... you know what it is. He says that almost no one knows about this, and he told me that i should never even try to post online, but i just couldn't resist my self.. ( i have severe OCD symptom....) He's tattoo is completely connected to this. I will be deleting this account in the next several days. whether you believe or not, the source is very trustable but i wont push it to much. (his family from Barcelona City got shitload of connection so many different industries, now he is living in a town in the East Coast USA, one of those hedge-fund towns.

Home of Barca Fans