Sergio Busquets

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Busi sucked on raed's soul, completely. Now raed will be like this :cry: for eternity, whenever he sees Busi in Blaugrana. poor one

Dude, he is a terrific player, and I admit it like a man. The question is, would he work anywhere else outside Barcelona? Not that it matters.

B

beautifulgame

Dude, he is a terrific player, and I admit it like a man. The question is, would he work anywhere else outside Barcelona? Not that it matters.

..what about the Spanish national team?

:pep:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
..what about the Spanish national team?

:pep:

Haha...won't get

300px-Trolling_drawing.jpg

Man U would be a good fit for him but he operates best with width, and Man U are appalling on the left side.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Theoretically, he would work brilliantly next to Alonso in Real. You'd basically have Pellegrini v2 where you'd have 2 defensive minded midfielders with 5 attacking players(Benzema, Cristiano, Özil, di Maria and Marcelo).

You'd destroy all la Liga teams with 5-0 at least..

A lot of your displays would look like Bayern vs Basel.

Yugi

with Busquets in Madrid I dont think any opposition would see much of a ball (not that they see it often, but it can happen sometimes)
attack could concentrate only on destroying oppostion there would be no need for pressing back (except big matches) IMO

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
That is why we need a ball player and brought in Nuri and kept Granero. Except Mourinho wants the titles first and then he'd risk later.

B

barcelonista

Nuri is surely playing with his own balls while sitting on the stands. :troll:

X

xaviniesta

looks like he is not taking part of the olympics in this summer :(

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans