Sergio Busquets

M

mitkoa7x

Funny you all were just talking about Busquets being our 2nd best player this season, I was coming on this thread to post exactly that. Well, both him and Masch in my opinion. I was gonna do a poll about it...

I still remember the 09/10 season when I thought Busquets was a real liability and blamed Pep for playing him over Yaya. Boy, they both made me feel pretty moronic now.

I feel Busquets is amazingly underrated, of course in England where they pretty much hate him but even amongst Barca fans.

If you make such a poll you'll be branded a sadist :D

Der Kaiser

Underrated is Bossquets 2nd forename. Our midfield runs twice as good with him being on the pitch, that says it all. Of course the English football lovers would never understand and appreciate a player like him.

Kerrybai

Underrated is Bossquets 2nd forename. Our midfield runs twice as good with him being on the pitch, that says it all. Of course the English football lovers would never understand and appreciate a player like him.
The problem is they don't generally appreciate the DM role. Busquets would walk into any team in the world at the moment.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
sorrydudesmybad.jpg

epic game.

glorious back-heel.

awful miss.

E

estranged

Jesus will n00bs stop posting please? He was our best player tonight IMO.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Hahaha, is people really holding that miss against him? It's probably his first shot on goal in the whole season, and while it's a shame he missed, he was bossing the midfield all game long, he barely misplaced a pass and was his usual badass... Along with Puyol, he was one of the few who did their job well tonight...

gingerless

Explain yourself.

don't know what the fuck he's on about so i did some research, apparently;

Good Lord was a New Zealand thoroughbred racehorse owned by Las Vegas lawyer Michael L. Hines (1920-1985).

i used to live in new zealand, nice place i really like the people. plus lotr trilogy was shot there so yeah, should visit it some time

Home of Barca Fans