Sergio Busquets

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Seriously, comparing him to Iniesta?

Busquets job is to get the ball back, then make it circulate in our midfield by smart pass-and-move and one-touch play, and to provide balance both in defense and attack... All of those we're done to perfection tonight, sure he missed that chance and it was horrible, but blaming him for it is like blaming Messi for not winning an aerial challenge...

On the other hand Iniesta suffered from being played on the left and was not able to be involved in build up which is one of his duties... It's true that being out of position is not his fault, but he didn't accomplish anything of importance from the wing either (except the shot previous to Cesc miss)...

So there, that's why Busquets played better than Iniesta for you...

khorne

Seriously, comparing him to Iniesta?

Busquets job is to get the ball back, then make it circulate in our midfield by smart pass-and-move and one-touch play, and to provide balance both in defense and attack... All of those we're done to perfection tonight, sure he missed that chance and it was horrible, but blaming him for it is like blaming Messi for not winning an aerial challenge...

On the other hand Iniesta suffered from being played on the left and was not able to be involved in build up which is one of his duties... It's true that being out of position is not his fault, but he didn't accomplish anything of importance from the wing either (except the shot previous to Cesc miss)...

So there, that's why Busquets played better than Iniesta for you...

agreed on the busi part. but in all fairness, iniesta was the reason we kept em bottled up in the box, i don't really know what he should have done better. but its splitting hairs. we did not lose because of either of them

ivan22

Jesus will n00bs stop posting please? He was our best player tonight IMO.

our best player would have nailed this shot. of course you cant blame a DM for a missed shot, I know that he has other brilliant qualities, but come on....how can you not score that?!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The one guy to consistently battle all match.
This^^

I loved it when he we went high up the match, to try and help the team grab a goal... Too bad he couldn't bury the chance he himself got :cry:

Anyway, it reminded me of Pique... And God could we have used the Piquenbauer last night!!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Pique scored two goals against the Champions League winning Inter's defense... He's one of those bus breakable players in our team

gingerless

anyone got a gif of terry standing in front of him not letting him take a quick free-kick so then he puts the ball through his legs like a boss and the game continues? :lol:

M

mitkoa7x

anyone got a gif of terry standing in front of him not letting him take a quick free-kick so then he puts the ball through his legs like a boss and the game continues? :lol:

I missed that one, we need a gif or at least a vid!

Home of Barca Fans