Sergio Busquets

Richard.H

I've said it time and time again, he's the most underrated footballer ever. He is focking amazing, JUST FOCKING AMAZING. Sometimes I like to rewind Barca games and only focus on watching him.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I've said it time and time again, he's the most underrated footballer ever. He is focking amazing, JUST FOCKING AMAZING. Sometimes I like to rewind Barca games and only focus on watching him.

Sometimes when I am lonely at night I do the same thing

lol

soarq

There's only one thing to improve in his game. Forward runs. Watch Khedira and learn. In all other aspects of midfield football craft he's almost perfect.

mixer

There's only one thing to improve in his game. Forward runs. Watch Khedira and learn. In all other aspects of midfield football craft he's almost perfect.

He is a defensive miedfielder. He has to support defenders. We've got Xaviesta for this aspect of the game.

soarq

So was Vieira and he had it all which made him a legend recognised by all football funs. Not only pundits like it is with Busquets. It'd make Sergio a complete midfielder and Xavi won't always be there. He's actually horrible in forward runs in comparison to the standard of his technique and passing skills.

B

barcelonista

Keite to Pedro to Busquets. Must be the most awesome combination ever.

PP10822

:facepalm: Khedira is good at bulldozing his way up the pitch, however his technical quality is very poor in comparison. Busquets is complete, the only thing he needs is a bit more pace, maybe if he ran on his toes a bit more he could be faster :lol::lol:. However it is vitally important Busi keeps his position to give Xavi and Iniesta freedom. If he moved to Man United and played CM for example he would get forward more often, in Barca his role is different.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
During the match against Portugal, the DirecTV commentators were saying watching Busquets was learning to play football, they said forget about the ball, just watch this guy play and learn...

Home of Barca Fans