Sergio Busquets

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
This is all I'd want from Busquets and he gives it in every match.
Look after every pass he makes the pressure is diffused, the pressing by the opponent is broken down. :worthy:

Sami 'horse' Khedira will never reach the level of what Busquets is quietly doing for Barça and La Roja.

That is not saying much, Madrid fans aren't too keen on Khedira either.

X

xaviniesta

Maturana (ex-coach COL): "For me, Sergio Busquets is the best player in the world. He never plays bad, always solves all the problems."

Menotti: "The first time I saw Busquets playing, I called a friend and said: 'I saw a player from an extinct species'. An absolute talent."

In September, the day that he debuted with a tie at the Camp Nou against Racing (1-1), Cruyffs eyes were illuminated. Hours later, his article in the newspaper announced something big. “Technically superior to Toure and Keita. Positionally, he seems like a veteran. With or without the ball. With the ball he made what is difficult look easy: he disposes of the ball with one or two touches. Without the ball, he gives us another lesson: that of being in the right place to intercept and running just to recover the ball. And all that while being young and inexperienced. The same sins of his coach”

"If I was a footballer, I would like to be like Busquets". Spain coach, Vicente del Bosque.

Pep Guardiola "He's the best defensive central midfielder in the world. Barcelona have a priceless player. If I was reincarnated as a player, I'd like to be like him."

"Like Riquelme, Busquets can speed up the game not by his own speed, but by his intelligence." - Bianchi

Patrick Viera : "I like watching Sergio Busquets .. his style is easy and smooth .. some people don't watch him well .. but for me he's the best in his position now and a very important part in Barca's style and success"

Ganso: "I just want to know how it feels to play with such fantastic players. They are all amazing players. Busquets is a superb player"

Xavi: "Without Busquets we could never had achieved what we have achieved"

“He sweeps up everything, just like a snowplough” - Gerard Pique

Tito: "He's got good positional sense, covers a lot of ground, has good pass selection and doesn't overcomplicate."

Iniesta: "Busi often reads a game so well that I can't belive it when he sees a move so early."

XaviMessiGirl

561414_363278747077931_1928842831_n.jpg

Yugi

24 already, damn it he is so old! :D
it´s crazy, really as he was just 19 winning his first sextuple and now he is the age Iniesta was when Guardiola came, I expect Tito to make him even better player

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
24 already, damn it he is so old! :D
it´s crazy, really as he was just 19 winning his first sextuple and now he is the age Iniesta was when Guardiola came, I expect Tito to make him even better player
If he does get even better wonder how will they avoid giving him the balloon do'r, he is just damn good should be in the top 3.

M

mitkoa7x

Its Bossquets' birthday :party:

Happy bday Busi, may you one day become the ultimate boss :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans