Sergio Busquets

abual3bed1

185174_412522222140032_1531028698_n.jpg

Pepe Silvia

You know, he didn't play at his best coming off the RS game at the weekend, but.... BUT he got his $hit together and powered through like a CHAMP!! The elegance of his touch came through when we needed him. Corners/dead balls/set pieces need to be worked on not just with him, but the whole team. It's a problematic area, and I cringe thinking about last year versus Milan (corner kicks).

Yugi

I swear to God this guys enjoys it against Madrid, he owns them so hard every time we face them, he is actually better than last season

node-mind-blown.gif

PP10822

If he isn't in the FIFA World XI next year then there will be hell to pay. In case anyone hasn't noticed Alonso has started copying Busquets in the way he plays (Turns, fake passes, dragbacks, backheels, short passing combinations). Busquets is THE best midfielder in the world IMO, Iniesta 2nd, Xavi 3rd. :busquets::worthy:

X

xaviniesta

i've seen him once in those fantasy XI, just after the CL final 11, when l'equipe made this team than included busquets xavi and iniesta and was lined up as 4-3-3 :worthy:

what they usually do is 4-4-2 and that includes 4 defenders and 6 strikers.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Against madrid it should be Pique who defend ronaldo in corners not busquets.

Home of Barca Fans