Sergio Busquets

Isaac_Cuenca23

His tricks look great when they come off but it must be realised that they are usually against attacking midfielders/forwards with limited defensive ability and who often make a half-hearted attempt to win the ball off him. The classic gif of Ozil falling over is a perfect example of this, Ozil has probably never tackled anyone in his career so for Busquets to skill him is actually very easy.

Against opposition who are better defensively, his dwelling on the ball and attempted tricks are often found out as he does not have the same level of skill and agility that Iniesta and Xavi have when it comes to turning away from markers.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He almost gave me a heart attack on that one, definitely a bad decision since there was no one covering his ass, but yeah, I'm glad they missed...

Galning

2w7k008.jpg

I really think he is laughing at someone in the background :lol:

UberNjufer

Had a deccent game,he should really take more iniciative going forward,his dribbling is great.There is a lot more potential in him and he's only 23

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Almost single handedly had to try and run the midfield with cesc being useless and iniesta staying pretty far forward.. he was the only link possible between defense and attack. I almost broke the tv when he was clearly fouled and the ref just let Osasuna have a breakaway....

Jadentheman

Buscuits is an interesting case. Part of the reason why I think he's underrated is because of the playacting and diving. If he never dove in front of the world so blatantly he probably would receive more credit on the field. I feel about 50/50 on him

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
They could keep on under-rating him for eternity for all I care... Not like Busi would let the fame reach his head, but being under-rated helps a lot, unless of course you suffer from identity crisis or some thing. Ask CR7!!

Home of Barca Fans