Sergio Busquets

Meitux

If he isn't in the FIFA World XI next year then there will be hell to pay. In case anyone hasn't noticed Alonso has started copying Busquets in the way he plays (Turns, fake passes, dragbacks, backheels, short passing combinations). Busquets is THE best midfielder in the world IMO, Iniesta 2nd, Xavi 3rd. :busquets::worthy:
oh yes the really typical alonso compared to busquets is so shittttttt he doesnt deserve to have a place over sergio

Hatem Ben Arfa

this guy needs to stop trying the tricks and flicks. he's not skilled enough for it. Every time I see him try to do them he give the ball away.

he should just keep it simple.

X

xaviniesta

he definately needs to keep up for his trickery, adds so much to this team. this shit happens once in 1000 attepts so chill out fanboys. it was foul too IMO. support the players when its needed ffs.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

He always does that trick, it's the first time I remember seeing him miss that. I also think it was a foul.

Aasim

Bumbleman
he definately needs to keep up for his trickery, adds so much to this team. this shit happens once in 1000 attepts so chill out fanboys. it was foul too IMO. support the players when its needed ffs.

This. Just like the Valdes mistake, people don't remember the amount of times he's nailed this type of trick and only the times he fails which like you said is 1/1000.

Can't argue with people like that. Waste of time.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
He needs to stop with his trickery, he is very lucky Osasuna didn't score on that major slip up.

Only for us to miss him owning Benzema and Ozil every time? No way José!! His little tricks are so beautiful to watch in this team, he is one of my favorite players because he is so confident and composed with the ball that he isn't afraid to pull off a trick to keep the ball and create space. It's an area of his game that makes him unique.

Henry_IB

Banned
I see that I phrased myself poorly and that people are going apeshit. I was more referring to the kind of situation he was in there, to stop with trickery when you're the last defender and you have people running at you. It's another thing to do so when in the midfield and you got some defenders behind you to cover for an eventual slip up.

MaestroXavi

The servant
this guy needs to stop trying the tricks and flicks. he's not skilled enough for it. Every time I see him try to do them he give the ball away.

he should just keep it simple.

Doesn't fail too much but never even attempts these things in risky positions except tonight and it nearly proved costly

Home of Barca Fans