Sergio Busquets

X

xaviniesta

He intentionally kicked the ball previously at Benfica player's face. That's a dirty play with intention to harm a player.

:lol:

he didn't get red for that, ref didn't even whistle fr that. if anything it was the follow up and something to do with his hand kicking his face. still confused.

whats your hate on busquets!?!?!??!

if anybody deserved red in this game, it was the same guy benfica guy, him and all the other thugs went completely mental in last 15 minutes.

F

Flavia

He pratically punched the Benfica player. Another angle shows it. He deserved it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
:lol: What's with your fanboyism.

Who said he got red for that. Read again. Ref saw what he did and then Busi continued with intention to kick a player. If I had to bet, it was a combination of both plays.

Despicable.

Pepe Silvia

Don't suppose you have a link for that? The channel I watched the game on never showed such an angle.
The game replays didnt quite show the punch (which was where the red card came from). The punch was wild, emotionally charged a la Balotelli. Awful stuff...

Trickykid

The game replays didnt quite show the punch (which was where the red card came from). The punch was wild, emotionally charged a la Balotelli. Awful stuff...

That blows. I could see him losing his cool seeing how the Benfica players ran amok during the end, but if he really did that he deserves his straight red of course.

X

xaviniesta

:lol: What's with your fanboyism.

Who said he got red for that. Read again. Ref saw what he did and then Busi continued with intention to kick a player. If I had to bet, it was a combination of both plays.

Despicable.

you said it. and now you are saying that he got one yellow for kicking the ball and the other with kicking him with his hand and he put those 2 quicly together for one red right? :lol: hilarious shit man. but what the hell you know about refereeing anyway, you are only guessing...

M

mitkoa7x

Matic didnt walk the walk when he elbowed Dani while having a yellow already. Villarato!

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It was hard to see on the replays, at least in my broadcast, but the ref didn't even hesitate so I guess he deserved it... The thing is that now we have Thiago injured, and Song playing CB permanently because of Puyi's injury, so it was a very immature thing to do, despite the fact that Benfica players were being thugs...

F

Flavia

It was hard to see on the replays, at least in my broadcast, but the ref didn't even hesitate so I guess he deserved it... The thing is that now we have Thiago injured, and Song playing CB permanently because of Puyi's injury, so it was a very immature thing to do, despite the fact that Benfica players were being thugs...
Maybe Bartra will play next cl game, so Song covers Busquets. Or Jds gets a chance.

I think Busquets lost it today. He needs to learn to control his head when it gets hot, hope this will teach him.

Trickykid

It's stupid, immature and shouldn't be condoned in any way, shape or form... but at least it happened in the ChL. With the 6 points so far, I don't mind that we rest Busi in a couple of ChL games over the next month or so. It probably also forces Tito to try out Bartra, so all in all wer'e not that bad off with Busi being sanctioned.

Richard.H

Well I guess the good thing about all this is that the Bartra fanboys will finally get a chance to see their prettyboy on the field.

Home of Barca Fans