Sergio Busquets

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Yeah hell no on Pique. He's a joker and has a hard enough time keeping himself in order let alone a whole team.

Messi. No. Not for his abilities, desire to win... but for his inability to motivate others. He knows how to motivate himself but I don't think he is vocal enough to motivate others around him when times are tough like Puyol or Valdes could.

Busquets? I think his own personality does him in on this one. It's tragic because he does display leadership qualities and calm but he is so naturally withdrawn and quiet that he would disappear in desperate times and that wouldn't be good.

Iniesta? See Busquets

Masch would be the better choice for me. He's the kind of ride or die tough as nails type that would suit Barcelona for captaincy. He seems to rally people behind him quite well too with his heroism and he is vocal and not afraid to shy away from challengers. If he continues the way he is, he'd be my choice after Puyol, Xavi, Valdes retire.

Mascherano failed to captain Argentina and was so bad at it.

E

estranged

Yea the ref was dumb, I think Busquets had bad intentions there but he didn't make any contact, karma for cesc against Sevilla if you can call it that. But seriously this ref is a retard, how did Matic stay on the pitch having done the same thing to Dani but even worse, and having already been on a yellow.

Trickykid

brilliant match, straight red was referee bullshit

Indeed. His best match in a long time. Surely something happened when the cameras weren't on, as the ref couldn't possibly have given him a straight red for what we saw on the replay?

X

xaviniesta

That's a joke, right?

the way he kept the ball moving, and played in midfield together with xavi, cesc and messi was just sublime and his passes between the lines, how quickly he takes them is just unbelivable. also his defensive workrate is very very good and reads to game so well. the second half was one of the best i've seen him and i've seen him very good.

E

estranged

He was good tonight, but people should note that praising his every single performance as a masterpiece doesn't get you rep points and it doesn't prove anything about your football knowledge and insight.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bunch of safe short passes and easy strolling on the pitch. Does little to help the defensive duo and lets himself down with his reckless behavior.
Too bad there's noone to challenge him for the position as he seems too happy with himself since the start of the season.

X

xaviniesta

He was good tonight, but people should note that praising his every single performance as a masterpiece doesn't get you rep points and it doesn't prove anything about your football knowledge and insight.

he was below average in his last couple of games...

CatalinR10

How the fuck is this a red card ? And that Vidic asshole didn't even get a yellow card for punching Alves in the face. Que injusticia !

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He intentionally kicked the ball previously at Benfica player's face. That's a dirty play with intention to harm a player.

Home of Barca Fans