Sergio Busquets

Ursegor

World Champion
He probably lost his cool because of the Puyol incident and the Benfica players trying to injure our players towards the end. Good man.

Pepe Silvia

Bartra fanboys? I've never heard of such thing, only those who feel he should be given a proper shot instead of rotting on the bench. No one us gushing about Bartra at all.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He intentionally kicked the ball previously at Benfica player's face. That's a dirty play with intention to harm a player.

With all due respect, which situaiton are you speaking of? Because I see nothing like it on that video

Pepe Silvia

He probably lost his cool because of the Puyol incident and the Benfica players trying to injure our players towards the end. Good man.
So that gives him a reason to take a full on swing at a player and jeopardize his playtime later in CL when we will need him? That's a ridiculous thing to say. If teams play physical, then that's okay. Go into beast mode and play physical with them, but don't go full retard. Today, Busquets went full retard, and there is nothing "good" about that.

Ursegor

World Champion
So that gives him a reason to take a full on swing at a player and jeopardize his playtime later in CL when we will need him? That's a ridiculous thing to say. If teams play physical, then that's okay. Go into beast mode and play physical with them, but don't go full retard. Today, Busquets went full retard.

He'll miss out against Celtic. No problem there.

No idea if he took a full swing at anyone. Haven't seen anything like that so I'll take your word for it.

E

estranged

Well to me it shows his competitiveness and the fact that he has fire in his belly :worthy:

Still if that was a straight red, Matic should have sent off thrice.

Galning

I didn't see anything, no good replays ..
That elbow to Alves should've been a straight red though. The ref was really bad in general.

kostasgtc

i watch football 20 years and never give an excuse to a player that get a red card for hitting another player.until today.i wont give congrats to sergio but i understand him fully
e.g.sorry for my english

Pepe Silvia

i watch football 20 years and never give an excuse to a player that get a red card for hitting another player.until today.i wont give congrats to sergio but i understand him fully
e.g.sorry for my english
Oh please. I've seen teams in EPL and Serie A (to name but a few leagues) play much tougher and aggressive than Benfica did today. Tell me if this was so horrible from Benfica, why didn't they see ANY red cards??? Was it the ref???

Truth is, they did nothing to deserve red (apart from perhaps Alves incident). Yes they could have ended with 10 players as we did, but that's nothing worse than what we displayed out there as well.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Oh please. I've seen teams in EPL and Serie A (to name but a few leagues) play much tougher and aggressive than Benfica did today. Tell me if this was so horrible from Benfica, why didn't they see ANY red cards??? Was it the ref???

Truth is, they did nothing to deserve red (apart from perhaps Alves incident). Yes they could have ended with 10 players as we did, but that's nothing worse than what we displayed out there as well.

The guy who elbowed Dani totally deserved the red, even before that he was kicking players left and right... And that tackle on Messi from behind by Jardel was also a clear red card... Not defending Busi at all, but Benfica players did deserve red cards...

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!

The guy who elbowed Dani totally deserved the red, even before that he was kicking players left and right... And that tackle on Messi from behind by Jardel was also a clear red card... Not defending Busi at all, but Benfica players did deserve red cards...

kostasgtc

i have nothing on benfica, contrary is my team in portugal.i speak only for sergios behaviour and his reaction on what was happening at that momment on the pitch considering that the score was 0-2.u missunderstood me because off my bad english sorry again.
on the other hand if u r benficas fun please tell me that u r proud for your team for the last 15 minutes today

Home of Barca Fans