Sergio Busquets

V

Valon

Worst performance from a FCB player tonight. He was utterly crap the whole night.

Co0ter

I agree, he really was horrible tonight. I like the kid, he's been doing overall pretty well this season but he has some things he needs to work on before he's world-class. He's still young though and I see him becoming very good.

I don't understand why Pep subbed Xavi for Bojan instead of Sergi. Although Xavi had a bad night as well; Sergi was playing even worse and we dont need a DM/HM when we're losing 2-1. Bad call.

El Mesías

Had a few lazy pass strewn around his game. Hated how he just flick the ball lazily and expect his teammates to win the 50-50 challenges

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he was a fucking beast. closing space and players down with relentless energy and then doing a passable job as a xavi sub (although it took him a good 15 mins to warm to this role).

you can see why pep wants him as DM, though. someone with equal ability to create and destroy would be immensely useful.

iced1776

He obviously didn't distribute like Xavi does, but he made a lot of good forward runs that teams don't expect to come out of our CM position. I kind of like the Yaya-Busquets-Iniesta midfield when Xavi is out.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
This guy is weird... He's not a DM by the book but he is best fitted for that position, sometimes when he plays as CM he tries too hard, in my opinion... He still has to mature, but he has also improved a lot, so congrats to him...

Snake

He was awesome! Its nice to se so many young players in the position of Xavi and Iniesta, which to me it's Barca's key to success

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
dodgy first half, although yaya's wank positioning and completely immobility likely contributed. was much much better as the lone DM with xaviesta in front of him.

love this kid.

V

Valon

roller_coaster.jpg

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Yeh another very poor game from him. I'd have preferred Yaya to stay on and Biscuits to be subbed for Titi or Pedro.

Home of Barca Fans