Sergio Busquets

barcanuck

^ Gary Neville can suck it, that orgrasm was the most the worst ever. Usually British commentators are really reserved and even critical of their own but this was pure homerism especially from a United player.

ammarfcb

ze special one
dumpin gif folder:
di-YAP8.gif

di-OHS1.gif

di-E19M.gif

1441171_o.gif

4042958_o.gif

Maria

So I decided to take a tour of some Rm forums to see where they stand in this Mou-RM issue and I visited their Busquets thread out of curiosity.. There I found out that "the current Barca squad can have so many mediocre players that slip under the radar due to Xavi-Iniesta-Pique-Puyol-Messi..a bit like how Pavon looked imperial when Hierro and Makelele was there, ditto Helguera."
I was mind blown and I decided that the cules arent so bad in the end..we only hate on our players. Though I must say that Iniesta and Pique must have some incredible powers if they made Busi look like our 2nd best player last season from the stands or the bench.

footyfan

Calma, calma
I don't exactly disagree with what they're saying because that's what a great team does - hide the flaws of its players. Of course it doesn't apply as much to Busquets but as a general phenomenon I think that's pretty usual.

A few of my friends who are Arsenal fans think Arteta is better than Busquets. Cules are definitely not so bad.

Maria

Of course a great team should hide the flaws of their players, but I don't think that it can make a mediocre player look like world class. Also if anything, Xavi, Iniesta and Messi have so much freedom and look so good thanks to Busi.

Home of Barca Fans