Sergio Busquets

X

xaviniesta

not the best of matches, he made some stupid fouls and gave the ball away cheaply at times. but ofcourse had his moments of brilliance like the passing sequance in midfield or those sexy passes that cut trough the whole midfield, i mean those are just unbelivable.

Xtroverto

I wonder if his current level is far from Guardiola's or Redondo.

I think Busquets is already better than Guardiola ever came close to be, Busquets simply raise the players around him in a way Guardiola never really was able to do. Guardiola could do everything Busi can do save or for his slightly worse technique but Guardiola did not have the same impact on the game around him the way Busi do.

raskolnikov

Its quite the statement, but lets just say if he continues like this he will go down as one of the best dmf's, the guy is still young.

X

xaviniesta

I think Busquets is already better than Guardiola ever came close to be, Busquets simply raise the players around him in a way Guardiola never really was able to do. Guardiola could do everything Busi can do save or for his slightly worse technique but Guardiola did not have the same impact on the game around him the way Busi do.
hopefully he could become even a better manager :) crazy to think about that way actually..

Home of Barca Fans