Sergio Busquets

Xtroverto

is there no limit busquets fanboys will go to?

This is not about being a fanboy but accepting simple fact. 20 years on and the players and the game have evolved. We could do an extensive analysis of both but I find that a waste of time, no matter how we tackle both the conclusion will be the same, Busi is simply better and more decisive than Guardiola, especially on the game without the ball.

Last edited:

Maria

is there no limit busquets fanboys will go to?

so if you think that a player is better than another it means that you must be a fanboy? I for one can't stand Cristiano and I love Iniesta, but that doesn't stop me from believing that the portuguese is the better player...

sums it up pretty good.

• brilliant performance
  • horrible playacting

We read you the first time..
I don't consider myself as "Busquets hater" thankyouverymuch. Not that it means anything coming from an obsessed Busquets fanboy either.

Don't think it's really unfair to call someone who has more posts criticizing Busquets than you have praising him an obsessed Busquets fanboy?
I'm not wondering anything. Said it before countless times. Yaya left because Busquets was Pep's favorite even in times when Yaya was in better form.
Check the past polls too on this forum. Pep preferred the cantera boy and that is that.

Does it mean that Barcaforum already knows where Pep will go next?:lol: Since when a poll on a forum is indicative of what Pep(or anyone else for that matter) thinks?
Pep preferred the cantera boy and that is that. I don't really blame him for it.

Why would you blame him for selling a WC mercenary and replacing him with someone that at 25 y.o. is making history in his position?

Just goes to show some people shouldn't be allowed to vote. Same goes for those guys who voted Yaya.

Wow..didn't saw that coming..:lol:

Last edited:

Maria

You cules tend to overrate him though. He deserves top-23, sure, but he's not as spectacular as he's made out to be. In other words, he's 100% critical for your system and for Xavi & Iniesta to perform as they do. But I don't think he'd fit as much in other gamestyles.

Don't forget that Messi is nothing without Xavi&Iniesta also, Pique is the most overrated CB in the world, JA and DA don't know how to defend, Valdes is useless and this Barca team doesn't need a coach.

To quote a wide, stocky but not fat Milanista, Busquets is "underrated by most, overrated by Cules, but actually somewhere in between."

This quote is better: "the current Barca squad can have so many mediocre players that slip under the radar due to Xavi-Iniesta-Pique-Puyol-Messi..a bit like how Pavon looked imperial when Hierro and Makelele was there, ditto Helguera."
And by any chance, are you talking about the same cules who wanted to sell Pique, Dani, VV or Pedro last year, who needed 2 years to accept that Yaya was sold because of Busquets and are criticizing their coach even when their team had the best start in the history of La Liga?
I'm just happy that Busquets is aprecited by people like Pep, Vdb or Menotti and his teammates cause in the end that's all that matters.

F

Flavia

barcastuff
Vilanova: "Busquets was fantastic. He is very intelligent, he quickly saw Joaquin caused us problems. He acted as coach and solved it."

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
If busi left us

you lot both cules and non would see not only how good and important he is for us, and how amazing he would be for any team.

he is underated by fans but correctly rated by football experts like pep, tito, and del bosque

M

mitkoa7x

If busi left us

you lot both cules and non would see not only how good and important he is for us, and how amazing he would be for any team.

he is underated by fans but correctly rated by football experts like pep, tito, and del bosque

I'd rather keep Busi with the shit recognition he gets than to let him go for people to see his true value.

GiantKiller

I'd rather keep Busi with the shit recognition he gets than to let him go for people to see his true value.

I doubt Busi even cares about the recognition he gets from many people, lol. :O

edward-hopper-the-anteater-28661-1233105210-7.jpg

jamrock

I wonder if his current level is far from Guardiola's or Redondo.

He is already better than pep, pep game on the defensive side of the game was no where close to busquets, while busquets cm play is pretty close to pep.
Pep in all seriousness would probably say busquests is better if asked

barcanuck

He is already better than pep, pep game on the defensive side of the game was no where close to busquets, while busquets cm play is pretty close to pep.
Pep in all seriousness would probably say busquests is better if asked

I agree with this, I always considered him a Pep style player, passing wise and positioning they are almost idential. Of course Busi winning every major trophy there is puts him past Pep in my books too.

Home of Barca Fans