Sergio Busquets

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Jupp Heynckes (coach Bayern Munich): "He hasn't dribbled a player in his life, but Busquets is a brilliant player. He makes his team move."

Agree with the second part, but completely disagree with the first, he has went past players and gets out of tight situations every game, don't have a clue what he is on about to be frank. I mean sure he isn't one to dribble past 2 or 3 players, but 1 guy then yeah he has definitely done that.

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He may be no Iniesta but Busi has dribbled past many players and many times has done it in style, just the season a remember a sexy roulette and some nice step over moves...

Zincubus

Banned
He may be no Iniesta but Busi has dribbled past many players and many times has done it in style, just the season a remember a sexy roulette and some nice step over moves...

Love Buscs . My fave Barca player after Iniesta and our most influential player after Messi .

N

Noldorin

Me too. He's done some really slick tricks in defence, against the likes of top players like Ozil, Ronaldo, and Falcao even, if I remember right! I love how even our backup DFM Song is starting to do these things nicely now. :)

sabby

Whenever we think of dribbling, we imagine dribbling while running. Busquets dribbles while standing in a place :D :busquets:

Zincubus

Banned
Whenever we think of dribbling, we imagine dribbling while running. Busquets dribbles while standing in a place :D :busquets:

He has the amazing ability to know where opponents are and what they are likely to do or where they are likely to move to .

He's so underestimated by non Barca fans which really annoys me . He will always be known as a diver due to that peekaboo .

SoMa

Maybe the coaches should make him stay a lot lower when the team goes up to attack, getting pretty tired of losing games to counters, i dont know.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
This game was screaming for a Song - Busquets partnership... I think it would have given us enough control of midfield, especially on RM counter attacks... I thought it could be possible after the last minutes against Sevilla...

JamDav1982

This game was screaming for a Song - Busquets partnership... I think it would have given us enough control of midfield, especially on RM counter attacks... I thought it could be possible after the last minutes against Sevilla...

Completely agree. If the management think they have to play with two attacking fullbacks then there has to be more defensive cover in midfield.

Home of Barca Fans