Sergio Busquets

slvtn

Unfortunately, he is known more for his theatrics as compared to his play but I do agree that he is starting to get the recognition that he deserves. Moreover, because he is CDM, he will get less recognition as compared to other attacking players.

There was an poll in German newspapers right before Ballon d'Or awards and a few German trainers nominated him in fantasy top 3. He might not be the best yet, but he will get the recognition nontheless.

El Mesías

Today Busquets’s quality is much like America’s gun control problem: if you still have not realised it, you probably never will

Ustari

Mou, res!
You are saying it as if he was so much better than Yaya. You should check the polls at the time and see that fans actually preferred Yaya over Sergio.
Sergio is a homeboy and was naturally preferred by Pep and also by the fact he coached him with the B team. Yaya saw what was coming and opted to pack his bags after winning it all with Barca.

So you choose to overlook things like his agent was acting like a dick in his last season with us just to make your points sound the real truth? Ok...

zealot

One of the reason Mou brought Modric on is to pull Ozil out of BOSSquets' pocket and play more on the right wing.

Wedge

Can't wait to see this guy play live when I visit Camp Nou in a few weeks, the man is unreal and is so under-rated. I'm so intrigued as to what he does when FCB don't have possession.

ammarfcb

ze special one
tumblr_mhc2lgvJmF1qfddwuo2_500.gif

Zincubus

Banned
Can't wait to see this guy play live when I visit Camp Nou in a few weeks, the man is unreal and is so under-rated. I'm so intrigued as to what he does when FCB don't have possession.

Makes himself available to recieve the ball I guess .

He's always available .

My fave Barca player .

Home of Barca Fans