Sergio Busquets

fcbdna

Banned
Busquets sorta looks like a smooth talking shady big-time business man. I don't know why but that's what I think whenever I see him.

And it seems like he's having troubles with his back.

Would that explain why a 10 year old midget can probably jump higher than him?

Last edited:
M

mitkoa7x

Seems like they should fire the the health staffs as well.

gkkf7.gif

Darko

agreed,starting to think that Barcas medical staff,coaches,etc. are here just because they are Catalan and not because the are the best at what they do

Galning

Not in the Bilbao squad. Told you he was injured (and he's not the only player who's been playing injured, what is up with that?)

I think his poor form lately could be related to the injury.

Song is nowhere near as good as a fit Busquets (not downplaying Song's abilities), but I'd definitely start him against Bayern next week over an injured/not fully fit Busquets.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I agree. Busquets is by far the best in the world in his position. Song is a top class backup, though, I hope we don't sell him in the summer.

F

Flavia

Not in the Bilbao squad. Told you he was injured (and he's not the only player who's been playing injured, what is up with that?)

Good question. If he really has a hernia, he needs to take care of it. He seems also to have a problem on his back, don't know if they're related.

Home of Barca Fans