Sergio Busquets

Garrus

:lol:

Like he was playing good for last couple of months.
Song actually played better than him lately and he's not even a DM.

But yeah, if we lose, it's because we are without Busi. Barca's "most important player" according to hipsters.
Read and watched enough tactical analysis about him, To know why he's such an important member of the team, I suggest you do the same, It's just a few clicks away.
Song isn't as good as him, Now i don't know how his injury might affect him, But i just assumed that to have a chance to pull of a 'miraculous' comeback, we'll have to play our best football, And busi is one of the constituents.
But as always, You're never too shy of using the 'laugh' gif.

F

Flavia

Song actually played better than him lately and he's not even a DM.
Son wasn't exactly teste against big teams. He'll have his chance now, but so far I have seen nothing of Song to claim he's been better than Busquets.

Mr Hulot

Fully fit and old Busquets, yes. Unfortunately, Busquets has been playing below his standard for a long time now. Same is said for a lot of Barca players but somehow Busi always goes under the radar and gets no stick for anything.

It is because everyone that likes Busquets is a hipster,new to football or maybe a headless gloryhunter.. Or it is that you have something against him, as you constantly trying to belittle him in this thread.
He will be hugely missed. Or his passes between the lines, that unlocked Milan's defense for example is another hipster thing.

M

mitkoa7x

Busquets: "Hernia problem? It's a very complicated injury. Started in January. I'm a bit better now, we should go step by step."

based Bossquets :busquets:

Damn we've been unlucky this season, I mean, Messi and Busquets never get injured...

Still, it's not all down to bad luck, Tito shouldn't have played Messi against Celta after the game against Bolivia, for example. And he's made other similar mistakes (overplaying Xavi, overplaying Puyol, etc).

Indignado

Busquets: "Es una lesión supercomplicada, ir poco a poco, empezó a finales de enero, viene carga aductor por tanto partido. No me he planteado no ir a la Copa Confederaciones, ahora me siento mejor, desde que estoy trabajando en la lesión".

Sorry I was too lazy for the translation. Anyway, he says his injury was very complicated, it started in the end of January and came from playing many games. He hasn't planned on not going to the Confed Cup as he feels better since he started working on the injury.

Last edited:

Stric

Why do people post stuff in Spanish without offering an explanation / translation? Not all of us speak Spanish.

abual3bed1

He should stay home for the Confederation Cup. VdB won't do it of course but I hope Busquets doesn't go to Brazil this summer.

Last edited:

Mr Hulot

He was perfect tonight. Every coach should get a hold of this game's video and teach young fellas how to play the defensive midfielder position.

Home of Barca Fans