Sergio Busquets

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
You just can't find a better DM than him. Pep, deal with it, don't play Thiago there :lol:
tumblr_mi3psptrAF1rm4qs9o1_400.gif

Meitux

Whats the deal with Thiago from the moment he is not a defensive midfielder and has been used in a role he is unfamiliar with?You can't compare Busquets with Thiago,its boring to always find some ''smart'' excuse to mock Thiago...

Btw,i wonder how some people would like Busquets to play CM from the moment he brings exceptional performances like last night in DM...

Last edited:

Alik

Whats the deal with Thiago from the moment he is not a defensive midfielder and has been used in a role he is unfamiliar with?You can't compare Busquets with Thiago,its boring to always find some ''smart'' excuse to mock Thiago...

Btw,i wonder how some people would like Busquets to play CM from the moment he brings exceptional performances like last night in DM...
He isn't mocking Thiago. He is mocking Pep for playing him there.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

What? I said nothing bad about Thiago. It's fact he can't play a DM and Pep should stop using him there. No hate for Thiago, i'm mocking Pep for playing him there, coz it's not his position. He can't perform there well. Never as good as Busi, that's obvious.

Meitux

What? I said nothing bad about Thiago. It's fact he can't play a DM and Pep should stop using him there. No hate for Thiago, i'm mocking Pep for playing him there, coz it's not his position. He can't perform there well. Never as good as Busi, that's obvious.
So you shouldn't compare them at all.Even if Thiago is being used there hes not playing a clear defensive midfielder role,box to box mostly but he doesn't have the best of defensive abilities to be used in that lone role.But he will rotate now that Schweinsteiger is fit and we don't know if Martinez will continue in defense judjing by his pretty bad perfomance at CB against City.Thiago's best position would be in a 4-3-3 as central midfielder,i can't see him sneaking inside the attacking midfielder role with so many options,but mostly will be rotated,obviously Pep will continue with 4-1-4-1.

Last edited:

mixer

So you shouldn't compare them at all.Even if Thiago is being used there hes not playing a clear defensive midfielder role,box to box mostly but he doesn't have the best of defensive abilities to be used in that lone role.But he will rotate now that Schweinsteiger is fit and we don't know if Martinez will continue in defense judjing by his pretty bad perfomance at CB against City.Thiago's best position would be in a 4-3-3 as central midfielder,i can't see him sneaking inside the attacking midfielder role with so many options,but mostly will be rotated,obviously Pep will continue with 4-1-4-1.
He isn't comparing them... He mocks Pep because he plays Thiago at DM, while he hasn't any defensive abilites actually.

I see Pep benching him most of the time actually. Thiago doesn't have a place there and they have much better players than him. I hope he continues to put him in defensive roles coz he's a complete disaster there

Galning

Is this how the entire season is going to be? What do Thiago, Pep or anyone have to do with Busquets' performance against Santos?

Meitux

I didn't start at all,i just find boring that always somebody has something bad to say about them without a serious reason...Pep can do whatever he wants,its his choices.

Galning

I didn't start at all,i just find boring that always somebody has something bad to say about them without a serious reason...Pep can do whatever he wants,its his choices.

I'm not saying you started it :p it's so annoying to see Thiago, Pep or Bayern in basically every discussion for the last two weeks. People look so insecure. I really don't see why somebody should make a comparison between Busquets & Thiago after the freaking Gamper trophy. "I just wanna mock Pep for playing him there"... has nothing to do with Busi and/or Barça.

Home of Barca Fans