Sergio Busquets

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I have been practicing this move non-stop for the last month.

One of the most effective, yet one of the easy ones. Just like the 360s. I wonder why not many players do 360s in the top leagues.
Iniesta's signature move is also very effective and easy.

Galning

Good news that he won't play, bad news that he's still having discomfort. Shouldn't have played Confederations imo.

Robert

A move itself may not be difficult technically, but it takes talent and practice to get the timing right and know when to do it during a match.

Antimadridista1

Good. I want to see Song being a starter next season (yeah i know that some of you will be "choked" but I really want to see what he has to offer during a hole season, against the best teams).

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I would rather have a chance of winning the league, cup and CL than watch how Song does throughout the season but that's just me...

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Good. I want to see Song being a starter next season (yeah i know that some of you will be "choked" but I really want to see what he has to offer during a hole season, against the best teams).

bunk-the-wire.gif

Agri

Predicting others disagreeing with you doesn't make your post any more reasonable.

Antimadridista1

Actually, I expected those reactions.

The reason why I don't really like Busquets is that when he's "pressing" up front, he lets the hole midfield empty and when we played against teams like PSG or Bayern, they were just doing one or two pass to eliminate his pressing and then they had the midfield to start their counter attack, with the slow Busquets trying to recover...
I think that a lot of goals we conceded last season were because of him.

Secondly, I found him TOO skinny comparing to Song. When we play against physical teams (Chelsea, Bayern, Real Madrid) he can't stand and when this is to strong for him he dives.

Anyway, this is my opinion and you can disagree but Song deserves to play more next season and should be a starter if Busquets isn't efficient .

Home of Barca Fans