Sergio Busquets

Truthist

Thats not true at all. Busi started most La Liga matches in the second half of the treble season and he also started most CL matches. He was not largely a substitute. He was fantastic and has proven his incredible quality and consistency ever since he came storming onto the scene as a largely unknown quantity in the fall of 2008. Your attempt to belittle him with making up stuff about him playing solely because he came through La Masia is disgraceful and despicable!

I'm not belittling him, man up and accept other people are entitled to an opinion too. I just think he's not that good and I think Xavi's decline will further expose him.

I thought he was poor second half of last season and I think the trend will continue you this season.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

abual3bed1

I'm not belittling him, man up and accept other people are entitled to an opinion too. I just think he's not that good and I think Xavi's decline will further expose him.

I thought he was poor second half of last season and I think the trend will continue you this season.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Okay, can't you see the link between him being poor in the 2nd half of last season and us being beaten in every big game??

Ursegor

World Champion
I can see a link with him being injured as well.

So you are telling me that when you have hernia and your organs are coming out of your abdominal cavity you can't actually perform to your best in professional football?! Interesting way of thinking. :zubi:

Galning

So you are telling me that when you have hernia and your organs are coming out of your abdominal cavity you can't actually perform to your best in professional football?! Interesting way of thinking. :zubi:

I know it's a different perspective but maybe it might have some influence :zubi:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
995789_10151938048284305_249932724_n.jpg

Holy hell he looks thin in this picture

Xtroverto

Busquets was largely a substitute and never deserved to start ahead of Toure.

Toure Yaya played 3375 minutes over 43 games 39 of those as a starter.
Busquets played 2905 minutes over 41 games, 31 of those as a starter.

Toure Yaya completed 29 matches
Busquets completed 23 matches

Toure Yaya was subbed 14 times, 10 of those he was subbed off and 4 of those he was subbed on.
Busquets was subbed 19 times, 8 of those he was subbed off and 11 of those he was subbed on.

Busquets 2008-09

http://www.bdfutbol.com/en/j/j6857.html

Toure Yayas 2008-09

http://www.bdfutbol.com/en/j/j4100.html

Last edited:

El Mesías

What Busquets does for Barçelona is just amazing. The fact you actually bother to watch him even with everything else going on says all you need to know

Home of Barca Fans