Sergio Busquets

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He was boss indeed... He almost ruined it at the end, even if it looked like a foul and offside to me, but boss nonetheless...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lol at the boss comments when he almost cost us with his blunder mistake. And does so almost every game.
Song really needs to be given more chances.

F

Flavia

Lol at the boss comments when he almost cost us with his blunder mistake. And does so almost every game.
Song really needs to be given more chances.
Song is not half the player Busquets is. I really dont know why you hate him so much. He was brilliant tonight.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Song is not half the player Busquets is. I really dont know why you hate him so much. He was brilliant tonight.

Because his contribution is blown out of propotions. And besides being one of the worst divers in the game, he regularly makes blunder mistakes.

To put things in perspective, Barca had players who were originaly midfielders, like Toure and, before him, Cocu, both converted to play DMs here and were both brilliant.

So much for being so unique in his position. Nevermind being below average at defending.

And I didn't say Song was better. Generally, he isn't, eventhough you'll see him perform better.
But at least he should play more and not let Busquets stay too comfortable.

Home of Barca Fans