Sergio Busquets

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Very poor game from Busquets today, a lot of sloppy passes in crucial areas of the pitch and was often nowhere to be seen when we were defending. Not like him at all, not sure why he had such a hard time either.

Meitux

One of the worst performances i've seen bring him into, couldn't recognise him. Hopefully after today he'll pick himself up.. Shows how much important this guy is to us.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
He was awful. As I said in the chat, worse performance I've ever seen from him, who is perhaps the absolute worse player Barca can afford to have a disastrous game.

He was limping after a tackle at the start of the game, so it is very possible he got a knock and that affected his performance.

The back four and Busi allowed the game to get broken down after the team seemed to have it under control.

abual3bed1

At fault for the 1st goal, at fault to get Alba sent off, at fault for Alcacer's goal (Along with other 3 players). Not what you normally expect from Busquets.

Galning

Shows how important he is for our team. Plays poorly and the entire defence, that has been solid in almost every game this season, look like a bunch of potatoes. Like Meitux said, I can't remember a poorer game from him in a Barça shirt.

DinhoR10

At fault for the 1st goal, at fault to get Alba sent off, at fault for Alcacer's goal (Along with other 3 players). Not what you normally expect from Busquets.

That last goal was more like a gift from god, the ball bounced off three players and went back to the guy every single time.

Antimadridista1

Awful performance... He is shit this season. Too slow, adds nothing on set pieces, only useless when we got the ball for tiki taka. We need a player like Vidal.

Home of Barca Fans