Sergio Busquets

barca96

zen and zig zag put it very well.
i don'y know valon, with the kind pressure mallorca was putting, i would be really risky to play busi.
he would've had many turn overs. he really get nervous when being harassed.

why didn't he play last night?
rested or justice being done?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He would have had such a great game had he not screwed up that simple pass that eventually led to Walcott goal. Silly stuff and it happens over and over to Sergi...

barca96

i don't know how much longer pep can do this.
selecting busi over yaya when busi clearly keeps on giving the ball away or falling down and giving the ball away.
in this match alone he gave 3 balls away that led to counter attacks and one goal.

at least ibra made up for his misses by scoring 2 crucial goals.
but for a dm or defender there is no room for error at all!

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
are you two serious?

busquets was IMMENSE in this game, pressuring arsenal all over the pitch, making interceptions, winning the ball back and contributing to our attacking play brilliantly.

yeah he screwed up for their goal but I'm sorry, he lost the ball on the halfway line, there was a significant amount of football played after that. the big mistake was letting bendtner get the pass off (the way to stop walcott is to stop the supply) which is the fault of both busquets, puyol and keita.

B

barcakid999

are you two serious?

busquets was IMMENSE in this game, pressuring arsenal all over the pitch, making interceptions, winning the ball back and contributing to our attacking play brilliantly.

yeah he screwed up for their goal but I'm sorry, he lost the ball on the halfway line, there was a significant amount of football played after that. the big mistake was letting bendtner get the pass off (the way to stop walcott is to stop the supply) which is the fault of both busquets, puyol and keita.

Agreed, I thought he was really really good.

He's only young so it's only natural that he's gunna have the odd brain fart.

desoe

Sergi was amazing. Not just the defending, but his work with the ball was great, too. I still remember this panna in the first half :lol:

Home of Barca Fans