Sergio Busquets

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
i thought he was pretty bad as every time he had the ball it seemed like he would lose possession but thats just me

barca96

i seriously don't understand the how on earth busi get's the nod over yaya.
yes, busi is great for future, but why play a player who is better at present who can help us win trophies instead of playing a great player for the future.
and how many times does he have to make costly mistakes in order for pep to realize that it's ok not to play a youth product.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
wow. The way Sergio played in that first half you could have easily mistaken him for the best DM in the world (whoever he is). His one touch game is bound to be intercepted and it's not like he lost it in a dangerous position. He was very tired at the end (understandbly, at one point he was pressuring Almunia for god sake), this is where Pep should have brought in Yaya. However, this was not by any means a bad performance. Madness.

Beast

The Observer
I really like Biscuits last night .. he was very good
as for the goal well i think it's more Maxwell mistake than Biscuits

overall he impressed me and was all over the pitch and let's not forget it was the entire team who took things easy (including Pep

christina

Pure Happiness
I really like Biscuits last night .. he was very good
as for the goal well i think it's more Maxwell mistake than Biscuits

i agree...Dont know what the name of the arsenal player but he didnt see Maxwell ! he was so fast to him!!!

G.J

V.H. 4 life
yea all of them couldnt run at the end, Alves aside. But Pep was busy arranging Henry's homecoming :rolleyes:

B

beautifulgame

He was excellent last night. He just loses his cool sometimes: that pass that lead to the goal and a couple others put Barca in a bad position.

He's young yet these things will happen.

I just don't understand why we don't use Yaya more.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
yea all of them couldnt run at the end, Alves aside. But Pep was busy arranging Henry's homecoming :rolleyes:

I think it will be quite interesting in the second leg.

arsenal will have seen how we assaulted them with our fast pressing and such - and wenger has already said they defended too loose, and I think they will replicate that at the camp nou.

except that kind of makes our job easier, because we'll just keep the ball and tire them out, rather than tiring ourselves out with relentless pressing.

maybe.

El Mesías

Pep's continuation of fielding him ahead of Yaya reminds me of how Oleguer manage to hold the right back slot for so long

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I dont care what anyone says sergi is one my fav players he just has a grace about him on the field, and to think he is just my age playing in that impossible position for me the new pep

Home of Barca Fans