Sergio Busquets

BarcaJack

That superb lob :worthy:
Maybe we should consider Busi as a CM, Xavi's successor. Playing 2 CAM without pressing is basically suicide nowadays but we play Xavi + Iniesta. I'd like to see 1 CAM+ 1 CM+ 1CDM in our midfield and sometimes one striker playing as CAM. That should provide the balance we need.

Lomar1o

That superb lob :worthy:
Maybe we should consider Busi as a CM, Xavi's successor. Playing 2 CAM without pressing is basically suicide nowadays but we play Xavi + Iniesta. I'd like to see 1 CAM+ 1 CM+ 1CDM in our midfield and sometimes one striker playing as CAM. That should provide the balance we need.

i've always thought that busi can play as a cm, because he's vision, passing, skills are on xavi's level, if not better. plus he's younger. while i do think that barca do not need to have A xavi in xavi's position, busi CAN play as a cm with a good dm behind.

NeyMesSis

i've always thought that busi can play as a cm, because he's vision, passing, skills are on xavi's level, if not better. plus he's younger. while i do think that barca do not need to have A xavi in xavi's position, busi CAN play as a cm with a good dm behind.

he played like this against sociedad and it was bad, really bad.

Lomar1o

he played like this against sociedad and it was bad, really bad.

you mean that game when he was paired with song? in that game song was horrible, and pique was the villain. if we're talking about the same game. and that game doesn't mean shit because everybody sucked. based on that logic pique shouldn't be a cb because he failed in that game too. the whole team failed, we didn't learn whether busi can or can not play there. we should try more.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Busquets: "It was hard to play against Villarreal. We had Tito in our minds, but we had to carry on and get the 3 points."

Busquets: "We will never forget the moments lived with Tito."

Busquets: "It has not been a good season as for the titles. We have lost two and it will be complicated to win La Liga."

Busquets was asked about Pepe, he answered: "Next question..."

Busquets: "I would be pleased if my mates chose me as captain."

Busquets: "It has not been a good season as for the titles. We have lost two and it will be complicated to win La Liga."

Busquets: "We have hopes of wining La Liga. If not, we wouldn't play."

With Valdes and Puyol leaving, Messi and Busquets will become captains next season. First captain will be Xavi, second Andres Iniesta.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
If Busi had more of an agressive appearance he would be my first choice captain. Otherwise give it to Bartra in a few years, he has that Puyol spark in him.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
“Valverde or Luis Enrique? Our coach deserves respect,” Busquets is quoted as saying by AS.

“At the level of titles, it has not been a good season,” added the 25-year-old.
The Boss has spoken

L

linetty

Sergio Busquets has completed 93.6% of his long balls this season. The highest accuracy in Europe's top 5 leagues.

CatalinR10

Sergio Busquets has completed 93.6% of his long balls this season, the highest accuracy in Europe's top 5 leagues #fcblive [via squawka]

bossquets :coffee:

BarcaJack

you mean that game when he was paired with song? in that game song was horrible, and pique was the villain. if we're talking about the same game. and that game doesn't mean shit because everybody sucked. based on that logic pique shouldn't be a cb because he failed in that game too. the whole team failed, we didn't learn whether busi can or can not play there. we should try more.
Yeah. Song was worse in that game.
I think if you want Busi as CM to work, our players should move the ball faster, thus creating more threats and be less afraid of losing the ball, since theoretically Busi and another CDM should offer a better defense. Therefore our playing style will be a bit more like Atlectico Madrid.
Of course the BIG problem of Busi CM is that you have to find another CDM that matches Busi's ability...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
“Valverde or Luis Enrique? Our coach deserves respect,” Busquets is quoted as saying by AS.

“At the level of titles, it has not been a good season,” added the 25-year-old.
The Boss has spoken
oh the boss :worthy:

Bossquets el capitano :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans