Sergio Busquets

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
It was the same thing we talked about a couple of pages back that coaches are now targeting Busi that ultimately just ruins everything about our buildup and midfield stability. I think its time we revert to a double pivot to cover Busi more since Xavi is basically on the brink of retirement might as well go for a DM like Yaya to complement Busi in a double pivot with either Cesc or Iniesta taking a lone AM spot

Last edited:
I

instinct

He is suspended for the next game against Bilbao :facepalm: He got is 5th yellow yesterday.

Busi, is totally invisible for the last games bar one, when you see him he does something bad, dont know wtf is wrong with him or its just a team thing.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He was quite bad, but to his defense, he was holding midfield on his own, Xavi and Iniesta were traffic cones and Alves was always further up the pitch...

barcanuck

Useless due to his speed being non existent, his physicality being a non factor and his backup being played in defense.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He should've done better defensively. He can't just jog around 15 metres outside the penalty area when Bale or Di Maria is preparing to cross the ball

I

instinct

He should've done better defensively. He can't just jog around 15 metres outside the penalty area when Bale or Di Maria is preparing to cross the ball

Tbf Xavi and Cesc made it really difficult for him. They left him with so much space to cover, it is impossible for one player to do this.

Home of Barca Fans