Sergio Busquets

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
He only lacks mobility, but his other qualities make up for it. He should definitely get a chance there.

F

Flavia

Contrary to rumours, even about possible operation, Busquets does not again have groin muscle discomfort. Is doing preventive exercises [md]

The md piece is larger than that line. They say Busi's problem is not his pubis, as he is doing the preventive exercises. But fatigue, due to playing for Barça and the nt. That he played too much the past seasons, due to Song being subpar, the other midfielders(xavi, iniesta, cesc) lack of defending, and Masch being a cb.

This sounds a bit weird. I think it's both. If he is doing preventive exercises, it's because there's something. And if he's tired, play Masch.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Oh say what he is tired? I said it at the beginning of last season: Busi needs some damn rest. He has played almost every game for years now.

Bertus

Contrary to rumours, even about possible operation, Busquets does not again have groin muscle discomfort. Is doing preventive exercises [md]

The md piece is larger than that line. They say Busi's problem is not his pubis, as he is doing the preventive exercises. But fatigue, due to playing for Barça and the nt. That he played too much the past seasons, due to Song being subpar, the other midfielders(xavi, iniesta, cesc) lack of defending, and Masch being a cb.

This sounds a bit weird. I think it's both. If he is doing preventive exercises, it's because there's something. And if he's tired, play Masch.

He should rest then, unless he really wants to get injured.

It's up to Lucho then, but I would let him rest for a while. barcelona will need him at 100% later this season, so no need to take any risk now IMO.

He is playing very,very poor, i dont know what the excuse is to keep playing him, "old times"? bah, bullshit. Talk about aking a nose dive in form, yes other players lack of form doesnt help but this guy´s plunge into badness must really be the worst.

F

Flavia

Lucho has to give him a long break. Saying his hernia is not bothering him is sounding like a lie to me. He was clearly struggling today. And was dead tired at th 50th minute. Call Samper and let Busi rest.

Alarcón

I would have loved to see Samper and Busquets together at some point but I think every chance Samper gets from now on is to bench Busquets

Home of Barca Fans