Sergio Busquets

Zangash

Banned
^Only plays good for Spain. Strange for a Catalan.

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

Busquets only plays good for Spain?

I'm sure his poor form since Lucho came in and removed the midfield has nothing to do with Barca no longer having a midfield.

I swear...

F

Flavia

Said it first, this guy was only good because of Pep , in reality hes really bad..

No, he is not. Any player suffers within a bad system, playing isolated or with overburden. Busquets is really good, and he has shown that time and again. Including this season.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Said it first, this guy was only good because of Pep , in reality hes really bad..

britney-confused-gif.gif

Not sure if serious.....

barcanuck

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

Busquets only plays good for Spain?

I'm sure his poor form since Lucho came in and removed the midfield has nothing to do with Barca no longer having a midfield.

I swear...

Your sarcasm detector is very weak.

Antimadridista1

No he wasn't. He wasn't at all. He wasn't at the same level as he had previously shown, but you can say that for literally every player on our team except for Valdes and Alexis, neither of whom are still with the club.

Yes he was shit. If you don't recognize it , it's your problem but his level last season was bad.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Busquets is world class, anyone who doesn't der cognise that is a fool. But being the only genuine centre midfielder isn't good. You need at least one other person next to you.

Vilarrubi

Busquets is world class in a system where we keep absolute control of the game and possession. Any other system he is average and gets exposed defensively especially when the other team are counter attacking. We don't have the midfield to control the game any more..

Home of Barca Fans