Sergio Busquets

aondoe

really lived up to the praise. He was read the opposition so well. Intercepted many balls and tackled well one-on-one. I read on another blog that Lucho figured out a way to minimize Busquets physical vulnerabilities(pace, quickness) by squeezing the space between midfield and defense. Doing this prevents Busi from having to try to cover as much ground as someone who can easily cover a lot of ground like Matuidi on PSG. His passing and composure were top-notch. Great game by him.

Neeraj

Wow, after how long have we seen a good game from Biscuits? I can't remember the last game, tbh. Let's hope this isn't a flash in the pan and that he can start getting back to his best from this.

Irish_Cules

Wow, after how long have we seen a good game from Biscuits? I can't remember the last game, tbh. Let's hope this isn't a flash in the pan and that he can start getting back to his best from this.

He had a good start to the season but then went on a run of some seriously bad games. At the start of the season people were saying Lucho's tactics were helping Busquets, now they're supposedly hindering him. While I do think myself that he is given a lot of work to do in this current set up, this change in opinion shows how quickly we look to draw conclusions sometimes.

barcanuck

Absolutely atrocious. Went from 90 passes vs Ajax to wait for it.......

24 whole passes and 83% accuracy. Bush league. Play samper if you don't play Masche at DM. Getting tired of this two face.

footyfan

Calma, calma
He had a good start to the season but then went on a run of some seriously bad games. At the start of the season people were saying Lucho's tactics were helping Busquets, now they're supposedly hindering him. While I do think myself that he is given a lot of work to do in this current set up, this change in opinion shows how quickly we look to draw conclusions sometimes.

Thank you. I remember arguing how people were making very quick conclusions about how Rakitic is helping Busquets a lot more when it looked like (to me) that Busquets was just having really good games himself (nothing to do with Rakitic).

F

Flavia

He left feeling something. He denies, but there are obviously problems too. This hot and cold form is weird.

abual3bed1

If by any chance Vermaelen can be fit by December (god only knows when will he ever be), Busquets should have the operation, stick Mascherano in DM, get Samper for cover. We should be fine at CB with Bartra, Mathieu and the 2 others that we have.

L

linetty

After failing to score in his first 69 international matches, Sergio Busquets has now scored twice in his last four [via @infostradelive]

Home of Barca Fans