Sergio Busquets

Jombi

Busi is our second best player after Messi, no doubt about it.

Although I think Sergi Roberto should always be the replacement if Busi is out.

raskolnikov

I always like that line that went something like this " you watch a barca game, afterwards you will feel Busquets was invisible, you have barely seen him yet when you focus on Busquets alone you will see the game"
He is definitely the master in the shadows and the glue to Barca's system.

I wonder why teams never try to bully Busquets, if you can take him out the game you ruin our chances greatly since he is everywhere when stopping/starting attacks.
I think Mourinho tried at Real but in general it doesnt happen often. They always focus on Messi.

Last edited:
J

Jamie Cal

I always like that line that went something like this " you watch a barca game, afterwards you will feel Busquets was invisible, you have barely seen him yet when you focus on Busquets alone you will see the game"
He is definitely the master in the shadows and the glue to Barca's system.

I wonder why teams never try to bully Busquets, if you can take him out the game you ruin our chances greatly since he is everywhere when stopping/starting attacks.
I think Mourinho tried at Real but in general it doesnt happen often. They always focus on Messi.

Atleti used Gabi to press hard on him in the CL 2 years ago, that and the diagonal balls to Raul Garcia vs Jordi Alba was huge for them.

utility73

Thought it was one of his relatively weaker peformances this season. At least in first half he didn't seem to get things under control and made quite some mistakes.
But he improved a lot in second half when Bayer got tired.

tikitakito

Very weak game.. lots of weird wrong passes which left the gameplay frustrated. The first half was like seeing Levante playing Elche.

F

Flavia

Very weak game.. lots of weird wrong passes which left the gameplay frustrated. The first half was like seeing Levante playing Elche.

Weird. He misplaced 7 passes only, of 78. He was the 3rd best passer yesterday, behind Pique and MAtS. He had a good game.

Home of Barca Fans