Sergio Busquets

Alen

Not on the 59 player list for the Ballon d'or. How his talent doesn't get recognition is beyond me. I'm not even mad, it's funny at this point.

raskolnikov

Disgracefull shit, Busquets was crucial to our treble winning season and is one of our best players.
Same applies for Pique last season but it pisses me off how Busquets is constantly ignored and only thought of as that diver because of the inter game.

Jombi

When our second best player isnt even among the players on the list after a treble season, then we shouldnt take it seriously. They simply dont understand football, and would rather just have "TV players" doing tricks, scoring goals or do sliding tackles.

People didn't vote for Busquets because they thought that MSN, iniesta etc. were more important. Balon D'Or voting is fundamentally flawed in the sense that Bravo could hypothetically vote for Medel, Sanchez and Messi as his top 3 and Busquets in top 10. Hence, Medel would be in the 59 man shortlist as he was top 3, but not Busquets.

F

Flavia

I'm a bit worried about him. Too many minutes already, and we know Vdb never rests him.
I hope spain win and secure the spot for the euros in the 1st match vs Luxembourg, so maybe Vdb won't play him vs Ukraine.

Barcafan 2304

I'm a bit worried about him. Too many minutes already, and we know Vdb never rests him.
I hope spain win and secure the spot for the euros in the 1st match vs Luxembourg, so maybe Vdb won't play him vs Ukraine.

Should wallop Luxembourg so here's hoping

El Flaco

If Busquets marked Bebe instead of watching the ball, the latter wouldn't made the cross.

Both him and Dani are responsable for Rayo's goal.

Observer

Banned
Do not forget Pique's position...he allowed the attacker to be onside for the pass within the 6 yard box without making any challenge whatsoever to get the cross

BerkeleyBernie

If Busquets marked Bebe instead of watching the ball, the latter wouldn't made the cross.

Both him and Dani are responsable for Rayo's goal.

Busi was back in the box to add his height defending the cross. He couldn't come out and mark both players. He either had to follow the player with the ball or let him take a free shot from the 18 by covering the overlap. Someone (Dani) else (Dani) has to come and help (Dani) by ffs covering their position (DANI!).

Barcafan 2304

Busi was back in the box to add his height defending the cross. He couldn't come out and mark both players. He either had to follow the player with the ball or let him take a free shot from the 18 by covering the overlap. Someone (Dani) else (Dani) has to come and help (Dani) by ffs covering their position (DANI!).

I agree. Lots blaming him here for the first goal but I think he had to come out and was entitled to think someone was covering behind him

Home of Barca Fans