Sergio Busquets

Truthist

He played well but gave the ball away in suicidal positions a few times trying unnecessary dribbles.

I hope he tightens up in that aspect, his over elaborate play is going to prove costly some day.

utility73

Thought his performance was mediocre at best. Made quite some unnecessary mistakes in dangerous situations.
Considering the comedy club behind him this season this can hurt even more.

xXKonan

HonorableJovialAvians.gif

Busi's pass to Rakitic.

EdmondDantes

This midfield genius doesn't make the shortlist and yet carthorses like Bale do. It boggles my mind. There's no other player like Sergio in world football, who can do what he does on and off the ball and who can read the game as well as him, and yet he never gets the recognition he deserves.

gasgas

This midfield genius doesn't make the shortlist and yet carthorses like Bale do. It boggles my mind. There's no other player like Sergio in world football, who can do what he does on and off the ball and who can read the game as well as him, and yet he never gets the recognition he deserves.

it is because he doesn't score many goals nor assist that much
people are fascinated with goals.
they rate mostly goalscoring DMs, CMs, CBs (see Sergio Ramos), etc. etc.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Busquets has now started 12 consecutive Barcelona games, a personal record #fcblive Previous longest run: 9 starts, in 2013/2014 [via md]

Dem injuries :( Busi can't catch a break.

Home of Barca Fans