Sergio Busquets

Ritchie

Seriously???

If it's the only way he can get the rest he needs then maybe he does if it's something light that'll keep him out for a few games.

We won't win the league or CL with Serg in this form because he holds the midfield together. He might need a rest to snap out of it.

Raketa10

Busi is disastrous this season but we do not have a replacement for him. He really needs to be benched for 2 games in a row.

What is the point of having 8 midfielders when none of them can play as DM except Sergi Roberto and he is right now our only solution for RB spot. This RB situation is really costing us already.

Albo

I hope he won't start tonight. His arrogance is truly annoying, trying to be Messi with the ball --> getting tackled --> stays on the ground whining even if it is a fine tackle --> counter-attack which almost every time now ends as a opponent scoring a goal.
He should be benched now when it is still possible.

Asylum15

Sergio is no longer an automatic starter for me. He has cost us an unbelievable amount of times this year already.

His speed of mind always outweighed his speed of body, but thats been missing for weeks/months now.

The first goal wasn't his fault, but his performance tonight was awful, and it's becoming a pattern now.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He is horrible! Give this guy a vacation or something... It's the first season where he has been so consistently poor, I really can't explain it...

Devils

Simply put, he is going to get murdered by Sevilla pressing if he keeps this up.

At the start of this match he looked like he was getting some form but became absolute garbage after that.

Albo

Why is this worthless piece of shit still playing? Good that now Lucho has a wake up call to bench Busquets.

Chong Li

He is not the problem.

The tactical setup in our "midfield" is poor, and that's entirely on Lucho.

Just watch Busi with Spain NT, he looks miles better than with us.

Home of Barca Fans