Sergio Busquets

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is not the problem.

The tactical setup in our "midfield" is poor, and that's entirely on Lucho.

Just watch Busi with Spain NT, he looks miles better than with us.
Wrong. It is not Lucho's fault that Busi can't dribble and escape pressing as he used to

kilian

He is too exposed and simply isn`t capable of performing in that kind of setup. Absolutely horrendous display today. Either bench him or change the fucking system, you blind idiot.

mark1nhu

After 8 seasons of being rock solid he decides to have a horrible season.

I am pretty sure this has something to do with his newborn. Messi also struggled a lot with his two kids.

You just become a very different man after having children. Your focus, your state of mind, your priorities, etc. No wonder he is thinking so slowly recently.

Not bashing the kids, they are innocent of course. But this is something that truly happens.

Ekul

Busi is the best, he'll regain his form... But games like this make me crave Verratti at Barca, he could play anwhere in our midfield and is a master at dealing with being pressed.

BUY VERRATTI

Blaugrana Man

He has to be benched. I dont care if we have to put a B team kid in there, he's just not good enough right now to be playing for us.

He and Bob lost us this game on their own.

Diogo28

After Raki was subbed off we started playing in a 4-2-4 against a team coached by Guardiola... Not the most inteligent choice from Lucho.

wisconsincule

He's been really bad. It seems like every match a mistake leads to a very good chance/goal for the opposition. When he's picking up the ball he seems so isolated so when he does make mistakes the other team is in immediately

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
What bothers me the most is that he keeps making the same mistake over and over again... He has always had tremendous awareness, but it looks like he's so out of focus that he can't even tell there's a player behind him...

snowy

I am pretty sure this has something to do with his newborn. Messi also struggled a lot with his two kids.

You just become a very different man after having children. Your focus, your state of mind, your priorities, etc. No wonder he is thinking so slowly recently.

Not bashing the kids, they are innocent of course. But this is something that truly happens.

Good point. Actually, it's been shown scientifically that new fathers experience radical changes in their testosterone levels. As in a sharp drop. Nice of you not to blame the newborns though lol

Truthist

After so many years his lack of mobility is catching up to him. He loses the ball in criminal positions and then doesn't have the legs to make any form of recovery.

Umtitol

It's time for double pivot. Seriously. Can't have only busquets. Need another player. Midfield is different with msn, and that needs to be fixed. Double pivot is the way, for msn to play the way lucho wants.

Home of Barca Fans