Sergio Busquets

Catta

The only thing I remember is him lying on the floor when Mertens shot on goal. There was no difference when he replaced Frenkie, only that he slowed the game down.

M3ls

The only thing I remember is him lying on the floor when Mertens shot on goal. There was no difference when he replaced Frenkie, only that he slowed the game down.

Stop watching football. You don't understand anything about it.

Our attacking structure looked much better when he entered the field.

JamDav1982

Shut down your internet and stop talking about football with such a low IQ.

Barca played better in that first 60 mins v Napoli than did vs just about any team played recently. After that likes of Gavi and Dembele changed things in final third in last 10 mins or so.

But keep peddling the myth that Barca need Busi and his 'unique set of skills'

M3ls

Not everyone who disagrees with you is low IQ.

I do not know a single analyst, not a single SYSTEM coach who would scold the game of Busquets.

But there are such people among stupid fans.

Above, one idiot wrote that he did not see a difference in midfield after the release of Busquets.

He's too dumb. For this difference was obvious to anyone who understands football. Our attack structure looks a lot better, we move the ball faster.

Porque

Didn't need to play today. He wasn't bad when he came on. Just wasn't necessary.

I would have liked De Jong to get all Europa League minutes to play DMC under Xavi.

But I get it, Xavi has no trust in Riqui Puig and wanted De Jong and Busi both not to play 90.

Home of Barca Fans