Sergio Busquets

Catta

The saddest thing is, most of the forum knows he is a liability, my Madridista friends consider him our weakest link, laughing every time he plays a big game. Everyone who watches games, doesn't rate him anymore.

And yet no one at the club sees that he is past it, while an average fan can see it clearly on TV.

I swear, the worst thing Pep did for the club was to give him his debut. He gave us more bad times than good ones. Was not worth it to have him play on a WC level for 4 seasons, to then endure this pathetic corpse of a player the past 6 years.

KingLeo10

The single greatest cancer at this club.

And because of him, FDJ will be sold. FDJ has his own issues but he's 10 x the player Busquets is right now.

vuji_31

Didn't watch game fron 30.minute.

I saw enough. But I would like to watch his highlights to see have bad was he.

Catta

The single greatest cancer at this club.

And because of him, FDJ will be sold. FDJ has his own issues but he's 10 x the player Busquets is right now.

Most of Frenkies issues are because of him. He is sacrificing his game to babysit Busi. Put a midfield of Pedri, Frenkie and someone like Casemiro and you would see us dominate the middle of the park.

FinBarcelonafan

The saddest thing is, most of the forum knows he is a liability, my Madridista friends consider him our weakest link, laughing every time he plays a big game. Everyone who watches games, doesn't rate him anymore.

And yet no one at the club sees that he is past it, while an average fan can see it clearly on TV.

I swear, the worst thing Pep did for the club was to give him his debut. He gave us more bad times than good ones. Was not worth it to have him play on a WC level for 4 seasons, to then endure this pathetic corpse of a player the past 6 years.

Spot on. He is a sacred cow in Barcelona.

KingLeo10

Unreal that this man enjoys more of an unconditional starting spot and a perennial spot in the Barca team than:

Lionel Messi
Xavi Hernandez
Andres Iniesta
Carles Puyol

JamDav1982

MD claiming Busquets was the player that 'showed the most character' against Villareal.

Media is as rotten as any other area of the club.

Porque

Busquets was fine in the first. Problem comes when he is dispossessed that it is absolutely glaring. And yes, Xavi would be going mad if any other player lost possession the same way.

Home of Barca Fans