Sergio Busquets

FlyLo

One of the worst players on the pitch tonight IMHO. Gave the ball away too often and let his opponent slip away time and again.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
One of the worst players on the pitch tonight IMHO. Gave the ball away too often and let his opponent slip away too often.

uh, what?!

he was brilliant tonight. shut dinamo down on several occasions, made some good tackles, pressed high up the pitch and spread the ball around nicely. you can tell he's a canterano from how he moves around and participates in attacks. he really gets it.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
uh, what?!

he was brilliant tonight. shut dinamo down on several occasions, made some good tackles, pressed high up the pitch and spread the ball around nicely. you can tell he's a canterano from how he moves around and participates in attacks. he really gets it.

You and I need to stop agreeing. It is getting creepy.

What Busquets did today was needed. I love the fact that he gets in people's face without saying a word.

Nirre_99

I think busquets was pretty good from what I saw. Missed most of first half though.

I'm pleased with both busquets and ketia (and of course Xavi).

To be honest, in this game I didn't miss Toure.

FlyLo

In a game like that I just expect a lot more than what Busquets brought to the field today.

Nirre_99

I think alot of people think quite a few of the players performed less than stellar, but imo it's mostly due to the way we closed down the game after 1-1.

After that, noone was bothering going forward in seriousness. We played a tactical second half and did it brilliantly (although as a spectator it's kinda boring).

Edit: Noone is probably the wrong wording, the team didn't bother to go forwards in seriousness is more like it.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He's been good defensively (with some exceptions we all know) so I'm happy with it, but I agree that he loses to ball way too often... Hopefully he will learn soon to distribute the ball better, as someone in the chat said ironically, he's the best non-DM DM in the world, hahahahaha...

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
He only lost the ball 4 times today and delivered more good passes than Xavi himself plus he was the midfielder (and second best player) that won the most balls back.

A lot of his play just goes unnoticed but you have to be pretty good to deliver these statistics.

Home of Barca Fans