Sergio Busquets

ajnotkeith

#Busi2024 #EnjoyBusi

can't wait :lol:

Why not make it 2027. We'll be hopeless without Busi leading the midfield. #Busi2027

We only play the way we do because of Busquets!!!!! As far as I'm concerned he can stay at the club even until he's 45 because we will be doomed without his pointing and gesturing!!

Last edited:

vegitot

Rodri keeps getting better and better. I think he will replace Busi after 2022 World Cup for Spain.

No replacement now for Barca.

khaled_a_d

Busquets has deferred wage beyond his contract.
So, sadly, it makes sense to renew.
Basically stretch extra money and give him another year for very few extra total money

Horatio

You're welcome
����| Sergio Busquets' contract may be renewed until 2024, when he accepts the salary reduction.
[MENTION=19785]Martin[/MENTION]ezferran [��️]

Yikes. This must be the last season he is a starter though..

So none of these players are actually giving up salary eh? Just deferring wages again. Spread the original salary across a bigger time frame.
This is not about what the players should do, I just hope these journalists start to call it for what it is.

Messi983

Busquets has NO intention of renewing his contract with Bar?a, as he wants to join MLS next year. Inter Miami being the most likely destination. People close to him say that had it not been for the Qatar WC, he would’ve already left Bar?a this year. [@ffpolo] #fcblive

Yeah, sure. :lol: But feck corrupted FIFA if this is true.

Catta

Fucking FIFA, if they picked a normal country for the WC, we would have been finally free from the curse that is the walking corpse. Now because of them we have to suffer for another year.

Home of Barca Fans